Saturday, March 04, 2006

I'm Baaaaaaackkkkk!!!!

Well, not technically.

I'm sitting on the floor of the Atlanta airport right now waiting out the rest of my lay-over here before I move on to KC.

It's Saturday, 4pm KC time right now. I woke up at 8:30pm KC time on Friday to begin my travels. When it's all said and done, I'll have been going for more than 24 hours. At this point, I'm pretty beat. Ready for a comfy bed! 8^)

All in all, the trip went really well. I don't have the cognizance to write much right now, but everything went great. The teaching went very well. God allowed me to have a number of divine appointments. And I definitely grew in the process.

Here's your warning: if you ask me about my trip, I'm going to tell you. 8^)

Looking forward to seeing everyone again soon (after I get some sleep).

-Ben

4 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    i talked to you today... and yes we did talk for a little while.
    Anonymous said...
    Ben, So glad you are back. I'm incredibly proud of you. Writing your thoughts in this blog have allowed many of us to experience this time of serving with you. Thank you for taking the time to do it. Many things you wrote about, the persecution, the suffering, the will to go forward with the Gospel no matter what - I've known. But many haven't. I enjoyed reading the comments to see a glimpse of your sphere of influence and what their eyes have been opened to by your going.

    I loved the writing entitled, "Beauty". That is exactly how I see the various people groups of the world. I will pray for the young lady you had the conversation with that day as my heart as always been to let people's God given passion draw them into a knowledge and relationship with their Creator, the Saviour and Friend.

    Looking forward to talking with you and hearing every detail you can remember! But we must give you time to recuperate and re-focus on your lovely wife and the little one who will be here soon!

    Debra Ross
    Anonymous said...
    It's sort of ironic that you don't have the cognizance to write much right now, yet, you can use the word cognizance. Ah, well, life does that to you.
    Andrew Barnes said...
    Hey Ben,
    I found your blog...hehe.

    I hope all is going well. I just wanted to invite you to my wedding next month on June 17th if you want to come.

    Information can be found at: http://denaandandrew.weddingannouncer.com

Post a Comment