Friday, February 13, 2009

As this week as clicked along, I have gotten more and more excited for what is coming Sunday night.

This Sunday night at Wheatridge Middle School at 6:30pm, the Gardner Campus of Indian Creek Community Church will be hosting it's first Preview Service. Need directions? Click here.

Basically, this will be our first chance to gather together as a congregation for a time of worship, prayer, community, and vision. I think it's going to be an AMAZING night. I can hardly wait. God has definitely put some things on my heart to share. But, more than that, I'm looking forward to simply being with the people that ARE the Gardner Campus.

Seriously, these are amazing people. If you don't know them, you should definitely come to the Preview Service this weekend and begin to meet them. Their stories of faith inspire me.

With every day I become more and more convinced that God is up to something B-I-G in Gardner. And I don't think that's limited to what is happening in Indian Creek Community Church. We are just a part of the team.

I can't wait to move there!

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Ben,
    Awesome message tonight! Your excitement and enthusiasm are apparent!
    Good crowd! Interesting mix.
    Believing with you that God is up to something BIG in Gardner AND Olathe and the world!
    Looking forward to it!
    Love and prayers,
    Belinda

Post a Comment