Friday, February 20, 2009

Two Thoughts

So, last Sunday night we had our first Preview Service for the Gardner Campus of Indian Creek Community Church. By all accounts, it was a great night! Lindsey Phillips, our Worship Arts Pastor, did an amazing job of leading us in a time of worship, I shared a few words that God put on my heart to share, and an AMAZING team of people were there early and stayed late to make it all happen.

This week, I've received two emails that I want to anonymously share.

From one of the Gardner team members:

Ben,

Last night was perfect!! Great music, great message and great
people!! I know I’m right where I should be and so excited for it!! Looking
forward to great things!!

From one of our partners at Wheatridge Middle School:

....glad to be able to work with you all...your group is great for
Gardner....I should know I was born here.....have a great day....


I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again. God is up to something B-I-G in Gardner. I'm not sure what it's all going to look like, but I am as convinced of that today as I have been at any point in this journey. I know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that this is what God wants me to pour my life into: to help people in Gardner find their way back to God. To me, that's a vision worth giving it all for.

How about you? What does God want you to pour your life into?

1 Comment:

  1. Fred B. said...
    There is no doubt that God is moving in Gardner! Lives are changing now and it hasn't opened it's doors yet.

Post a Comment