Thursday, December 11, 2008


Official activity regarding the Gardner Campus kicks off this week! I'm pumped! I'm praying every single day (often multiple times a day) for this effort. It's exciting to see some of the first things beginning to take shape.

Here's a run-down of what's going on:

  • Free Hot Chocolate and Coffee - Several folks who are a part of the Gardner campus will be handing out free hot chocolate and coffee to anyone who attends Santa's Workshop, an event hosted by the Gardner Parks and Recreation Department. It's going to be a great time of celebrating Christmas with our community from 5-6:30pm. Come join the fun!
  • Neighborhood Christmas Desserts - In the next week two Gardner families will be inviting their friends and neighbors over to their house for a relaxed time of sharing life and tasty desserts. What a perfect way to share the love of Christ with your neighbors! Way to go! Want to host one at your house? Go for it! Let me know if there's anything I can do to help you out.
  • Gardner Hour of Power - I'd like to invite anyone who's willing to join me in prayer for the Gardner campus to show up next Wednesday from 6:30-7:30pm. We'll meet in the Prayer Room for a time of seeking God and listening to His heart.

There are a TON of other things coming, and I'll post more on that later. I just wanted to throw this out there now. This is going to be a GREAT WEEK!

What exciting is going on in your life these days?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment