Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Things are Happening!

As most of you that read this know, we are heading towards planting a campus of Indian Creek Community Church in Gardner, KS. A few things have been decided, and many more things are in the works.

We have come to final decision that the campus will begin meeting in April 2009. Hopefully, we will have a meeting location determined in the next week or two. Some very encouraging conversations are taking place.

Do you want to hear the latest about what's going on with the Gardner Campus? Drop me an email, and I'll add you to our update list (the first edition of which will come out this week).

Please keep praying! Exciting things are under way!

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Hey Ben! I'm really excited about the campus in Gardner. I plan on attending when you start. I'd really love to be a bigger part of the church than just an attendee though. Please put me on your update list, I want to know how things are coming along. I'm so psyched!
    Ben said...
    Awesome Whitney! It would be great to have you guys involved!

Post a Comment