Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Time

I have to admit, it seems like my time has just been flying by lately. So, I apologize for not getting on this blog deal like I want to. Hopefully, that will change soon.

As many of you know, I fly out on Monday, February 13th for Minsk, Belarus. I will spend the next couple of weeks teaching young Belarussian pastors about ministry.

It's really a daunting task for me. It's such a huge responsibility. I will share some things I have learned from God and from experience in the hopes that I can inspire, encourage, equip, and empower some Belarussian pastors as they reach and love their country for Christ.

I'm also quite excited about all that I will experience while I am away. Fair warning here, I probably will be talking about all of this a fair amount when I get back. So, if you don't want to hear about my trip, avoid me at all costs. 8^)

While I am away, this is going to serve as my hub for information. I'm supposed to be able to access the internet from the academy there, so I'll try to keep those who want to be kept in the loop, in the loop. I'm taking a dig cam with me, so hopefully I'll be able to drop some pics on here as well.

As always, I covet and appreciate your prayers for me and for Sarah while I am away. Pray for peace. Pray for protection. Pray for God to work in a mighty and powerful way.

-Ben

0 Comments:

Post a Comment